There are many ways to celebrate, so here’s a little list.
1. Watch the new Hobbit trailer!
2. Embrace Hobbity ways of life such as enjoying food, wine, the company of others and the pleasure of being alone with a good book.
3. Have a Second Breakfast at 11am, which is delightfully tasty. I chose a pain au chocolat. It was good.
4. Join in with a literature based event; I’m going to this tonight, which I am insanely excited about!
5. And the most important thing: read, re-read or listen (via audiobook) to The Hobbit! it is an excellent book that is immediately compelling, exciting and provokes the imagination into action.
This has been quite a hobbity week, but there are plenty more exciting features to be coming, incuding an interview, a debate, some volunteer work, cookies and a pen pal (which is why I have been so wonderfully busy lately 🙂